List of Health Insurance Companies
The following insurance companies offer travel health insurances valid for the Schengen States. They cover the required minimum amount of 30,000.00 Euros for medical treatment as well as repatriation to the home country in case of illness or even death. Please ensure your insurance policy definitely covers all Schengen States.
The insurance company must have a branch (not a call center!) in at least one Schengen State.
LIST OF INSURANCE COMPANIES IN QATAR AUTHORISED TO ISSUE TRAVEL HEALTH INSURANCES FOR SCHENGEN VISA APPLICANTS
- AIG MEA Limited/Chartis Memsa
- ISA (International Security Assistance)
- General Takaful (as part of the MAPFRE Asistencia Group)
- Al-Khaleej Takafoul Group (as part of Evasan)
- QIC (Qatar Insurance Company)
- Q Life & Medical Insurance Company LLC
- GULF INSURANCE GROUP (GULF) B.S.C © (former: AXA – Insurance)
- QIIC (Qatar Islamic Insurance Company)
- Daman Health Insurance Qatar
- Metlife Alico
- Columbus Direct Middle East
- Doha Insurance
- SAICO Health (Saudi Arabian Insurance Co, Damana MIG)/Cigna
- Oman Insurance Company
- Libano-Suisse Insurance Company
- Seib Insurance & Reinsurance LLC
- Al Koot Insurance
- Sharq Insurance LLC
- Arabia Insurance
- QATAR GENERAL (in collaboration with MAPFRE Asistencia Group)
Please note: You are obliged to provide a Schengen travel health insurance, covering a minimum amount of 30.000,00 Euros inclusive of medical examinations, hospitalization and repatriation as well as corresponding care expenses that may arise during any single trip to the Schengen States.
Although the information on this website has been prepared with utmost care, we do not accept any responsibility for inaccuracies contained herein.
*Above insurance companies have provided proof of obligatory requirements to the German Embassy. Insurance companies wishing to be added to this list may contact the Embassy via email@example.com.