Certificate of Conduct

Jemand zeigt mit dem Finger auf ein erweitertes Führungszeugnis

Führungszeugnis, © Stephan Jansen/dpa

13.06.2023 - Article

In the Federal Republic of Germany all police records are filed at the Federal Central Register, the 'Bundeszentralregister'.

If you wish to apply for a certificate of conduct (Führungszeugnis), plearead the download the application form from the website of the Federal Office of Justice and read the information carefully (available in english).

Your signed application form can be certified at the German Embassy of your country of residence.

Top of page