Start of employment 1 September 2022, 1 November 2022 respectively, for the duration of the FIFA Qatar 2022 World Cup
Canditates must be
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and writtten)
- Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Windows applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work as a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate with external partners, authorities, etc.
- High School diploma or University degree
Experience in event management is an advantage
The temporary contract will be in accordance to the contract of locally recruited employees.
A work permit for the State of Qatar is mandatory.
Interested persons please submit following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Employment certificates, diplomas
You can send your applications until 25 August 2022