The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Doha is seeking to fill a full-time position (40h/week) in the Embassy's passport and visa section starting from 1 December 2018. The position is initially limited to one year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reception and verification of visa applications, data entry in electronic visa system
- Reception and verification of German passport applications, data entry in electronic passport system
- Preparation of consular certifications
- Answering of inquiries submitted by email/telephone/personally
- communication with German Authorities
- file Management
Qualifications and requirements:
- multi-year professional experience in office administration and customer service/public relations
- Good manners and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Reliability, ability to handle high work individually and in a team
Required language skills:
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of German
- Basic knowledge of Arabic helpful
Contract conditions are based on the standard employment agreement for non-diplomatic staff at the German Embassy in Doha.
A valid work permit for the State of Qatar is also required.
Please send your application in German with
- motivation letter
- copies of diplomas
- recent photograph
by 10 October 2018 to the following e-mail address:
If you have not received any feedback by November 2018, you can assume that we, unfortunately, could not consider your application.